Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Sorry, this job has expired.
CECO Environmental is now hiring a Shipping and Receiving Clerk.
As the Shipping and Receiving Clerk you are responsible for the loading and unloading of raw materials and finished goods from trucks and delivery vehicles, as well as the preparation, painting, and packaging of pump assemblies.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 2-3 years related experience.
• Must be willing to learn ERP for part transactions with both stocking and shipping materials.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Operate forklift and stacker machines.
• Unload and load trucks at the shipping dock.
• Inspect received and finished goods for damage and completeness.
• Paint and prepare pumps for shipment.
• Build and prepare crates and skids for finished goods.
• Ensure proper bill of ladings are issued to each finished product.
• Maintain and operate pneumatic paint sprayer and down draft paint booth.
• Assist with all stocking of inbound or machined parts.
• Pick/pack/ship all part orders scheduled daily through UPS Global.
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
• Ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
• Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Ability to use hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
• Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting up to 50 lbs, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
CECO Environmental (NASDAQ: CECE) is a global diversified and energy technology company. Our commitment to deliver confidence to our customers is at our core. With decades of experience and deep understanding of engineering and complex specifications, CECO is the ideal partner for innovative problem solving for the challenges of environmental air pollution control, energy, and fluid handling and filtration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.