Sorry, this job has expired.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
• Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
• Maintain in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
• Operate a PC/ERP to lookup information pertaining to the material such as location and quantity.
• Check physical condition of materials to be delivered or stocked.
• Verify inventory levels and locations and coordinates with Production Planner to ensure job centers are stocked.
• Operate various lifting and moving equipment to handle material.
• Prioritize work based on verbal and written communication.
• Maintain acceptable levels of production.
• Document materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
• Receive credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
• Interface with lead personnel in production departments to maintain and enhance efficient and movement of material. Work on LEAN initiatives when required.
• Practice good safety and housekeeping procedures and adheres to all established policies and procedures. Report any safety concerns.
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
• Ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
• Ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
• Ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
• Ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
• Ability to use hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
• Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting up to 50 lbs, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
• Ability to observe, receive, and otherwise obtain information from all relevant sources.
CECO Environmental (NASDAQ: CECE) is a global diversified and energy technology company. Our commitment to deliver confidence to our customers is at our core. With decades of experience and deep understanding of engineering and complex specifications, CECO is the ideal partner for innovative problem solving for the challenges of environmental air pollution control, energy, and fluid handling and filtration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.