Customer Service Representative
CECO Environmental is now hiring a Customer Service Representative for our Fluid Handling Solutions (FHS) – Specialty Pumps department.
As the Customer Service Representative (CSR) you will be responsible for:
• Processing incoming customer orders, quotes, and requests for products and information.
• Establishing and communicating price and availability of products and services.
• Possessing broad knowledge of the division’s product and service offerings, along with their respective markets.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 2 years Customer Service or Inside Sales experience preferred.
• Strong computer knowledge including MS Office applications and CRM management (Salesforce.com).
• Proficient in MS Excel Reporting required.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
• Receive and process customer orders.
• Create, maintain, and follow up on quotations.
• Timely and professionally handle all telephone inquiries related to orders and shipments, and communicate additional information as required.
• Analyze and determine opportunity for cross-sell and up-sell potential.
• Handle customer complaints and issues as professionally and as efficiently as possible; place them in contact with the proper department when required.
• Assist Inside Sales Manager, Application Engineers, Regional Sales Managers, Production and other inter-company departments, as required, to meet company goals and objectives.
• Develop maintain working knowledge of CECO Specialty Pumps complete product line.
• Operate as the lead point of contact (internal and external) for all Return Goods Authorization (RGA’s), Credit Memos and Cost of Quality order processing.
• Act as liaison between Scheduling, Shipping, Sales, Engineering and Customer Service to facilitate order fulfillment issues and updates.
• Create and run reports within Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com.
• Proactively work to solve customer, product, or pricing issues in a timely fashion.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Must have sound decision-making, problem-solving, and time management abilities.
• Ability to communicate at all levels and with customers and distributors.
• Ability to collaborate with different groups to accomplish goals.
• Ability to excel in fast-paced environment encompassing company growth and change.
CECO Environmental (NASDAQ: CECE) is a global diversified and energy technology company. Our commitment to deliver confidence to our customers is at our core. With decades of experience and deep understanding of engineering and complex specifications, CECO is the ideal partner for innovative problem solving for the challenges of environmental air pollution control, energy, and fluid handling and filtration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.