CECO Environmental is now hiring an Assembler.
As the Assembler you will assemble products until they are completed to acceptance test procedures and routing operations.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• 1-3 years experience in manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Assemble mechanical units or fabricated parts at floor stations to make subassemblies or complete units.
• Use hand tools and light power tools and equipment to fit, align, calibrate and adjust parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product operating requirements.
• Repair units, structures, and products which have failed to meet requirements.
• Responsible for planning of departmental operations, developing methods, authorizing overtime and controlling costs.
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
• Ability to adjust actions in relation to others' actions.
• Ability to monitor/assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
• Ability to conduct tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
• Ability to use hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
• Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting up to 50 lbs, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
CECO Environmental (NASDAQ: CECE) is a global diversified and energy technology company. Our commitment to deliver confidence to our customers is at our core. With decades of experience and deep understanding of engineering and complex specifications, CECO is the ideal partner for innovative problem solving for the challenges of environmental air pollution control, energy, and fluid handling and filtration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.