CECO Environmental is now hiring an Applications Engineer.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Life, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Disability coverage
• and more!
CECO is a fast-paced, diversified global provider of leading engineered technologies to the energy, environmental, and industrial segments, targeting specific niche-focused end markets through an attractive asset-light business model. Our portfolio of technologies encompasses over 20 brands in three segments:
• Energy Solutions - primarily for natural gas turbine power emission management and for separation in midstream natural gas pipelines.
• Industrial Air Quality Solutions - industrial air pollution control technologies such as oxidizers, scrubbers, cyclones, baghouse dust collectors, fume exhaust, modular duct, and industrial ventilation systems and custom sheet metal.
• Fluid Handling Solutions – centrifugal pumps for high-temperature and corrosive liquids, industrial filtration and mist eliminators.
• Analyze customer application inquiries and works to select the optimal solution for their requirements.
• Perform technical pump specification review, including application review, pump selection, definition of scope of supply, listing of applicable comments and exceptions, etc.
• Analyze requirements, including chemical compatibility, materials of construction, flow, pressure, efficiency, dimensional, economics/ROI, etc.
• Perform costing analysis, when necessary, on pump product line items versus published pricing to arrive at gross margin calculation for review and approval by Applications and Sales Manager.
• Identify non-standard features and options needed to fulfill customer requirements.
• Provide quotations in accordance with established guidelines and tools.
• Responsible for validating customer orders and getting them released to production.
• Ensure that the order will fulfill the customer's needs.
• Translate customer specifications into bills of materials.
• Coordinate customer delivery requirements with the Production Department.
• Support customers with troubleshooting and resolving technical challenges.
• Provide input into the product development roadmap.
• Represent the company at trade shows and technical conferences.
• Develop, track, and report to management metrics on the pump quotation process.
• Visit customer and distributors to improve understanding of customer applications and support troubleshooting activities.
• Train distributors on our products and solutions.
• Develop tools to improve the efficiency of the sales and order release processes.
• Assist in development materials to better promote the value of our solutions (presentations, website, white papers).
• Gain an understanding of competitive solutions and provide input into how we position our solutions.
CECO’s well-respected brands, technologies and solutions have been evolving for well over 50 years to become leading-edge technologies in specific niche global end markets, including natural gas turbine power, refinery & petrochemical engineered cyclones, and mid-stream energy pipeline gas transmission. CECO is listed on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol “CECE.”
CECO Environmental is an EEO and E-Verify Employer. We sincerely appreciate your interest and will carefully evaluate your qualifications for employment. Be assured your opportunity for employment with our company will be based only on your merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, or any other factor unrelated to job requirements.